About Me

I am a citizen of the world. I believe every culture adds meaning and power to everything they do as it contributes to our world's development. I was born and raised in Colombia, South America. I began to study and develop as a filmmaker in Madrid, Spain and continued to grow as a professional in the United States. I believe filmmaking is not a job, but a life style that triggers passion and gives meaning to my life and the life of others. I am a versatile filmmaker for I believe my craft is not only one of the most beautiful art forms humanity provides to the world, but also it is a mass influence business that changes every day. It is intriguing for me how this business impacts the world's economy and how it moves across multiple platforms: the big screen, TV, and the internet. Thus, I contribute to filmmaking in the creative aspect as a director, but also in the business aspect as a producer. Ultimately, this is my goal: I am here to network and get to know you, work with you, and build a better world through our craft.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Films for the thinking man


Read our article in the independent film section about us by Suite 101
 

No comments:

Post a Comment